I found this soup on allrecipes.com, which is a great website to find and try out new recipes. I changed it up a bit and it quickly became a family favorite.
Here’s what you will need.
– 1 lb ground turkey
– 32 ounces chicken broth
– 1 jar of mild chunky salsa
– 1 can of pinto beans drained and rinsed
– 3 ears of fresh corn cut off the cob
– handful bunch of chopped cilantro
– 1 avocado chopped
– small tub of sour cream
– bag of tortilla chips
– salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste
– Brown up ground turkey and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
– Add chicken broth, salsa, beans, corn, cilantro and stir all together.
– Bring to boil and then simmer for 20 mins slightly covered, stirring occasionally.
-You can top it with whatever you like. I like avocado, sour cream and tortilla chips.
a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13565149/?claim=gf3e6twd2dj”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>