I ♥ Summer Time Fruit.
This dip is hands down my most favorite item to put along side a big platter of fresh summer fruit. My very favorite friend from high school made this dip for me years ago and recently I made a couple of changes to it by adding a little diced pineapple and pineapple juice. I just love the little extra something the pineapple gives to the dip and hope you will like it to.
Here is what you will need:
- 1 tub of thawed Cool Whip.
- 1 package of instant pistachio jello.
- ¼ cup of diced pineapple.
- ¼ cup of pineapple juice.
- Fruit of your choosing for the platter.
Here is what you need to do:
Put all the ingredients into a bowl…
And give it all a good mix
Serve it up with your favorite fruit and…