This pasta recipe is a great week night meal that is so yummy and easy to make. I just love a dish that you can cook in one big pan and is a hearty meal that will fill your family’s belly.
Here is what you will need:
– Box of linguine
– pack of chicken breast tenderloins
– salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 whole garlic cloves
– 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
– roasted red peppers- about 3 pieces sliced into strips
– jar of marinated artichoke hearts
– 2 big handfuls of spinach leaves
– 1 cup of prepared pesto sauce ( My favorite pesto is actually from Costco. I didn’t have it today, but it comes in a big jar and you can freeze whatever you have left. If you want to make your own pesto that would probably be even better)
– 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
Here is what you need to do:
Bring a big pot of water with a handful of salt to a boil and get your linguine cooking. Cut up your chicken tenderloins and cook in olive oil, salt and pepper.
Add the 4 cloves of garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the mushrooms, peppers, and jar of artichoke hearts. Cook to combine and then add the 2 big handfuls of spinach leaves.
Toss everything together and then add your cooked drained linguine, pesto sauce, and grated parmesan cheese. Toss it all together and serve.
The best thing about this recipe is that if you don’t like a certain ingredient, just leave it out and it will still be yummy. Pesto just has this ability to make everything taste good.
Hope you like it