Good-bye summer and the 5 lbs you gave me!!
I love a chip and a dip and find it hard to ever turn them down. Summers are full of them and I always enjoy every minute of it. So when its time to take care of the damage I have done, I love to turn to this recipe that satisfies my cravings with a much healthier alternative.
Here is what you will need:
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 1/2 of a medium-sized red onion
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 of a jalapeno – seeded and deveined
- handful of cilantro
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of 1 and a 1/2 limes
- sprinkle of salt & pepper
Here is what you need to do:
Chop it all up and mix it all together 😉 I find it gets tastier the longer its sits.
Serve it with tortilla chips and enjoy!!!